We are pleased that you have decided to publish an article in the “International Journal of Adventure Therapy”.
Article submission (Germany)
- You write an email to email@example.com
- You will receive a template from us, which you can use for your contribution
(or download here in Englisch, German, Spanish, Dutch).
- Please submit articles including literature and attachments.
- All references should be in the latest APA format.
What is APA?
Thank you very much for this, it makes our editorial work easier.
International editorial office
Articles and contributions can be submitted in the respective languages of the represented countries. In the various countries, there are usually two (selected) editors / proofreaders appointed by the editorial team, who act as contact persons in your native language. They will proofread your contribution and act as your communication partners. They are called “country editors” in the following.
- The country editors decide on the acceptance of a submitted contribution for review.
- Submissions accepted by the country editors will then be proofread and selected in the national languages.
- Two editors read the submitted articles independently of each other.
- The editors decide on the acceptance of the articles and then inform the authors about the result of this process: rejection or acceptance or acceptance with reservations.
- In the case of “acceptance with reservations”, the authors are asked to revise their article along the instructions (several times, if necessary). Upon resubmission, authors provide a brief explanation of the changes made. The editors then review the contribution again.
- Once the editors propose an article for publication, the editors make a final decision on its acceptance.
- The editors edit the article, if necessary with the involvement of the authors, so that it is finally published in a timely manner.
All activities of the editors and the editorial team are carried out on a voluntary basis. For this reason, please understand that there may be delays in the process if this group of people has to prioritize other commitments. Improvements in this regard are being implemented on an ongoing basis.
Published articles in “journal | adventure therapy” are licensed under the following license:
This work or content is licensed under: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 Germany License.
By submitting a contribution, you agree to this license.
Remuneration for articles
By registering your publications with VG Wort, you have the opportunity to receive remuneration. It is possible to conclude a corresponding rights management agreement with VG Wort free of charge and without great effort. Detailed information on the possibility of registering your book with VG Wort can be found here.
You can register directly here.
VG WORT has concluded so-called reciprocity agreements with a large number of foreign collecting societies. Through these agreements, VG WORT receives remuneration for the use of works by German authors and publishers abroad. Conversely, rights owners resident abroad who have concluded an agreement with the society there receive a distribution from VG WORT via the sister society in question for the use of their works in Germany. Reciprocal agreements currently exist with collecting societies in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the USA. For more info see here.