Browse our top used Keywords.
The International Journal of Adventure Therapy – an ATI concept
The founders and directors of the Adventure Therapy Institute (ATI) have been active in the field of Adventure & Nature Therapy since 2002. The Adventure Therapy Institute was founded in 2021 to make Adventure and Nature Therapy known and accessible to a broad public, through international networking and with high-quality training and qualification offers, as with specialized therapy programs. The Adventure Therapy Institute performs at different levels and across Europe as:
- Training institute for Adventure and Nature Therapists and Practitioners,
- Further training institute for Adventure and Nature Therapy specialists,
- Provider of Adventure and Nature Therapy programs in collaboration with our partner Terapia Aventura,
- Platform for specialized publications with our partner ZIEL-Verlag,
- Think tank for Adventure and Nature Therapists and Practitioners.